Monday, February 1, 2010

Psalm 23


The LORD, the Psalmist's Shepherd.

A Psalm of David.

1The LORD is my shepherd,
I shall not want.

2He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside quiet waters.

3He restores my soul;
He guides me in the paths of righteousness
For His name's sake.

4Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil, for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

5You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You have anointed my head with oil;
My cup overflows.

6Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life,
And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I really do appreciate them and I always try visit your blog in return though sometimes it may take me a few days with my busy schedule. Thanks for your understanding.

Sing to the LORD, all the earth;
Proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day.

1 Chronicles 16:23

Related Posts with Thumbnails