Sunday, November 8, 2009

Over the Top Award


This is awesome! This is the first award Oldman's Inspirational Thoughts has received. I am so honored to receive this award from Corina at Through The Photographs. She has a couple of blogs which are Over the Top in my opinion. Please stop by and check out her blogs.


The First condition of accepting this award is that I have to answer the following questions. The catch is I can only use one word for each answer.

1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Your hair? Short
3. Your mother? Loving
4. Your father? Encouraging
5. Your favorite food? Mexican
6. Your dream last night? Forgotten
7. Your favorite drink? Grape
8. Your dream/goal? Healthy
9. What room are you in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Poetry
11. Your fear? Loneliness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Successful
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? Failure
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. Wish list item? Published
17. Where did you grow up? Connecticut
18. Last thing you did? Converse
19. What are you wearing? Glasses
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your pets? Many
22. Friends? Supportive
23. Your life? Improving
24. Your mood? Sad
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? Van
27. Something you're not wearing? Shoes
28. Your favorite store? Hallmark
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Today
32. Your best friend? Busy
33. One place that I go to over and over? Balcony
34. One person who emails me regularly? Friend
35. Favorite place to eat? Home


Next, I have to pass this award on to six other bloggers..

This was a difficult choice because I follow many blogs which are Fantabulous but since I can only choose six, here they are in no particular order.

Susan at Blackbirds and Bumblebees has some of the most beautiful artwork the world has ever seen. Be sure to stop by her shop while you're there to view many of her creations.

Cindy at Football News from a Chick is a Philly chick who digs football and knows football better then most men including me. She provides in depth articles and is well respected in the sports community.

Al at Publish or Perish has a Fantabulous blog journaling his life and adventures including many wonderful photographs.

Brigetta at Transparent Mama is a wonderful blog about family life. She has four boys to keep her busy but this does not stop her from producing some excellent articles and photographs. Her recipes are delicious and her stories are awesome.

Lee at Photographing the Days is a terrific blog. He's not posting there as often because he is busy with school but the photos he has posted have been an inspiration to me. In fact, one of his photos inspired a poem of mine on my poetry corner.

Anna the GSD at Anna's Dog Blog presents a wonderful tale of a dog's life with many interesting stories.

Thanks again to Corina for passing this along to me and thanks to all of my followers who continue to provide their support and encouragement.

3 comments:

  1. 1. Where is your cell phone? table
    2. Your hair? long
    3. Your mother? in heaven
    4. Your father? in heaven
    5. Your favorite food? italian
    6. Your dream last night? none
    7. Your favorite drink? beer
    8. Your dream/goal? life
    9. What room are you in? DRM
    10. Your hobby? cartoons
    11. Your fear? nonsense
    12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Successful
    13. Where were you last night? PSU
    14. Something that you aren't? Failure
    15. Muffins? Blueberry
    16. Wish list item? ??
    17. Where did you grow up? Philly
    18. Last thing you did? Blog
    19. What are you wearing? jammies
    20. Your TV? on
    21. Your pets? 3
    22. Friends? awesome
    23. Your life? awesome
    24. Your mood? clutch
    25. Missing someone? no
    26. Vehicle? truck
    27. Something you're not wearing? Shoes
    28. Your favorite store? Macys
    29. Your favorite color? purple
    30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
    31. Last time you cried? ??
    32. Your best friend? home
    33. One place that I go to over and over? ??
    34. One person who emails me regularly? peep
    35. Favorite place to eat? Home

    This is awesome thank u so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brian
    Congratulations on the award.
    Thank you very much for passing it on, I appreciate it mate.
    Just to let you know it might be a little while before I post an acknowledgement on my own blog (as you know I'm in the throws of moving house).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you! And I have to come up with some witty puppy answers...I'll do this tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I really do appreciate them and I always try visit your blog in return though sometimes it may take me a few days with my busy schedule. Thanks for your understanding.

Sing to the LORD, all the earth;
Proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day.

1 Chronicles 16:23

Related Posts with Thumbnails