Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Two Quotes for Tuesday 10 Nov 09


Too Focused on Possessions


Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth,
where moth and rust destroy,
and where thieves break in and steal.
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven,
where neither moth nor rust destroys,
and where thieves do not break in or steal;
for where your treasure is,
there your heart will be also.

Matthew 6:19-21

True contentment comes from godliness in
the heart, not from wealth in the hand.

Warren Wiersbe

1 comment:

  1. In this age of materialism, it's pretty hard not to become a lemming. Sometimes I ask myself, if all my earthly possesions were destroyed, would I be okay with that? The truth is, I don't think so. I'm not happy with this answer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I really do appreciate them and I always try visit your blog in return though sometimes it may take me a few days with my busy schedule. Thanks for your understanding.

Sing to the LORD, all the earth;
Proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day.

1 Chronicles 16:23

Related Posts with Thumbnails