Sunday, November 8, 2009

Helpful Blogger Award


Wow! I am proud to receive another award. I am very honored indeed. This award was presented to me by Rebecca at Living a Life of Writing. You should go and check out her blog because in my opinion it is a great and helpful blog in its own right.


According to the rules I must:

-Link to post where you received the award.
-Nominate seven blogs that you feel are helpful to others.
-Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
-Let them know they've received the award by commenting on their blog.
-Share one thing that no one knows about you & quote a sentence from your favorite book.

Here are seven blogs who truly deserve this award passed on to them.

Michelle at the Big Black Dog has a Fantabulous blog offering delicious recipes, helpful household hints and much more.

Christy Pinheiro, EA ABA is a non-fiction writer who offers many wonderful tips on writing and publishing. Be sure to check out her other blog as well.

Linda at Counseling in Santa Barbara is writing many inspirational articles on her blog which will challenge you to be all you can be and leave you with feelings of joy and peace.

Tim at Live Smart offers many articles on health and fitness. He has taught me a few things about my health which have really helped me achieve a happier and healthier lifestyle.

Michael Najarian has it right when he says on his blog he offers information and inspiration to enhance the quality of life. I always go away from his blog with a good feeling. It is hard for me to express how his writings have moved me.

Simon at The Rainbow Bank writes many historical and inspirational articles. I always leave there learning a thing or two.

De Lly Dilettante at The Trail of Bread offers inspiration for all. I recently discovered this blog and although she doesn't post there often, when she does it is well worth the wait.

One thing about me is I have been blessed with a good singing voice.

Quote: I really don't have a favorite book but I will leave you with this quote because I believe these people do a great job of shining their light upon the world. "You are the light of the world. A city built on a hill cannot be hid. No one after lighting a lamp puts it under a bushel basket, but on the lamp stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:14-16

Thanks again Rebecca and thanks to all of my followers for your continued support and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I really do appreciate them and I always try visit your blog in return though sometimes it may take me a few days with my busy schedule. Thanks for your understanding.

Sing to the LORD, all the earth;
Proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day.

1 Chronicles 16:23

Related Posts with Thumbnails