Monday, July 5, 2010

Hell is Real


Dear Family, Friends and Followers,

I post this video series because I love and care for all of you and I want you to go to Heaven to live in His love and mercy for all of eternity and escape the torment and fire of Hell. If you know Jesus Christ as your Savior please share this with your family and friends so they may know His unconditional love and salvation. God wants all of His children to be with Him in Heaven.

God Bless all of you,

Brian, the old man

Part I



Part II



Part III



Part IV



Part V



Part VI



Part VII



Devil got defeated in GA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I really do appreciate them and I always try visit your blog in return though sometimes it may take me a few days with my busy schedule. Thanks for your understanding.

Sing to the LORD, all the earth;
Proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day.

1 Chronicles 16:23

Related Posts with Thumbnails