Monday, June 28, 2010

Creation vs. Evolution

Not 10, but 100 Questions That Every Intelligent Evolutionist Must Answer

I ran across this video series the other day and being one who finds science fascinating found this series truly enlightening. In college for about a year I was a geology major and found it quite interesting however it did cause me to question my faith. For those of you who have ever tried to work out in your own mind your faith and how it relates to scientific "truths" I believe you will find this very helpful and well worth your time to watch.

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5


Part 6


Part 7


Part 8


Part 9


Part 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I really do appreciate them and I always try visit your blog in return though sometimes it may take me a few days with my busy schedule. Thanks for your understanding.

Sing to the LORD, all the earth;
Proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day.

1 Chronicles 16:23

Related Posts with Thumbnails