Sunday, January 17, 2010

Echoing Angels - You Alone

~ Sunday Song of Celebration ~



I'm desperately wanting to just find a way
I'm searching and seeking for someone to say
That it's alright and it's okay like I know You can
That it's alright and it's okay like I know You can

You alone are God
I am Yours and You're mine
And I know the heavens will call out Your name if I don't

I close my eyes and I drift away
To a place I remember, to a place I feel safe
Where it's alright and it's okay 'cause I'm there in Your arms
Where it's alright and it's okay 'cause I'm there in Your arms

You forgive me, You accept me just as I am
And You love me, and You want me to understand
I am Yours, You are mine
And I will worship You, yeah, worship You

And with all the heavens
I worship You alone 'cause You alone are God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I really do appreciate them and I always try visit your blog in return though sometimes it may take me a few days with my busy schedule. Thanks for your understanding.

Sing to the LORD, all the earth;
Proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day.

1 Chronicles 16:23

Related Posts with Thumbnails