Monday, April 26, 2010

Devotional Isaiah 43:2



When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
Isaiah 43:2

I have included the song "I Need You" by Scott England at the end of this Devotional. I uploaded this song in the past and you can find it in the uploads section in the sidebar of my channel. I offer this song where you can take a moment and relax and listen to God's voice speak to your heart.

Please visit Oldmanblurts YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I really do appreciate them and I always try visit your blog in return though sometimes it may take me a few days with my busy schedule. Thanks for your understanding.

Sing to the LORD, all the earth;
Proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day.

1 Chronicles 16:23

Related Posts with Thumbnails