Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Too Many Two's To Be Two for Tuesday

Everyone has heard of Two for Tuesday. People use this phrase all of the time for selling their wares, for events and for numerous other groupings of two. There are more than two, Two for Tuesday's. Well, today being Tuesday let me add another, Two Quotes for Tuesday for lack of a better name. In fact, leave a comment with your suggestion of what I should call Tuesday's article.


God helps those who help themselves,
but there are times when we are quite incapable
of helping ourselves. That's when God
stoops down and gathers us in His arms
like a mother lifts a sick child,
and does for us what we cannot do for ourselves.

Ruth Bell Graham



Therefore I will look to the Lord;
I will wait for the God of my salvation;
My God will hear me.

Micah 7:7


1 comment:

  1. I love the idea, 2 quotes for tuesday!! Trendsetter that you are!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I really do appreciate them and I always try visit your blog in return though sometimes it may take me a few days with my busy schedule. Thanks for your understanding.

Sing to the LORD, all the earth;
Proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day.

1 Chronicles 16:23

Related Posts with Thumbnails