Friday, October 2, 2009

From One Pumpkin to Another


From one pumpkin to another!!!!!!!


A woman was asked by a coworker, "What is it like to be a Christian?"


The coworker replied, "It is like being a pumpkin.

God picks you from the patch, brings you in,

and washes all the dirt off of you.

Then He cuts off the top and scoops out all the yucky stuff.

He removes the seeds of doubt, hate, and greed.

Then He carves you a new smiling face and puts

His light inside of you to shine

for all the world to see."



Announcement: Today, I have started a new blog called, Oldman's Poetry Corner. I will be publishing all of my poems on it. Please stop by and take a look. Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I really do appreciate them and I always try visit your blog in return though sometimes it may take me a few days with my busy schedule. Thanks for your understanding.

Sing to the LORD, all the earth;
Proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day.

1 Chronicles 16:23

Related Posts with Thumbnails