Thursday, October 15, 2009

'True Colors' ~ Inspirational Video

This video touched my heart. The song, True Colors, is by Chaya.

Chaya is an amazing Christian Inspirational artist from the California Central Valley. Her music is amazing and very uplifting. Click here for Chaya's website.



Here are the lyrics to the song.

Im gasping for air now inside of these waters
I feel the tide pulling me so far down
I thought maybe someday Id have it together
But I learned the hard way never to trust myself
I look picture perfect till I let my hair down
And then you will see how far Ive gone away

Well maybe disaster is all that describes me
But my mama told me hopes never out of reach
So Im reaching out
Lord I need you now
Cause lately I stick to the small talk and breathe conversation
So none of my colors ever will slip out

Cause God forbid they see its hard enough for me
Just knowing that you see everything
Yet you love me
True colors and all

Cause you died for me
In spite of me
And you know this pain that comes along with loving me
And all my flaws cannot erase a love like this
Well Im only happy when I know youre with me
What make it so hard to get this through my head

Cause Ive never felt a love like this
To wait on you is better than a kiss
And the finest wine cannot compare
To the way I feel just knowing that youre there
I know youre there

And this pain Ive had is worth it all
Cause without the pain I wonder if I would know you at all
So its worth it all

2 comments:

  1. that's pretty powerful !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way. It really makes a statement and is touching at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I really do appreciate them and I always try visit your blog in return though sometimes it may take me a few days with my busy schedule. Thanks for your understanding.

Sing to the LORD, all the earth;
Proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day.

1 Chronicles 16:23

Related Posts with Thumbnails