Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Two Quotes for Tuesday: Living Courageously


Then David said to his son Solomon, "Be strong and courageous, and act; do not fear nor be dismayed, for the LORD God, my God, is with you He will not fail you nor forsake you until all the work for the service of the house of the LORD is finished.

1 Chronicles 28:20


Faith not only can help you through a crisis,
it can help you to approach life after
the hard times with a whole new perspective.
It can help you adopt an outlook of hope and
courage through faith to face reality.

John Maxwell

3 comments:

  1. great choices for quotes today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian..I have been a regular customer of faith of late...what I have learned is that faith does indeed require a "leap." Interestingly, we are more than willing to blindly jump at many things in life but when it comes to faith, we seem reluctant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember having unwavering faith on three separate occasions and what I believed in and held in my mind as true did indeed come to past against all odds.Faith is powerful stuff,if only more people would come to understand it and use it,their lives would be happier and more successful.It's a power that's available to any and everyone,but it's something that's considered nonsense to most of humanity,something they do not understand or try to understand,yet it's a real invisible force,as real as the air we breathe,one that brings thought into form,and belief into actuality.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I really do appreciate them and I always try visit your blog in return though sometimes it may take me a few days with my busy schedule. Thanks for your understanding.

Sing to the LORD, all the earth;
Proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day.

1 Chronicles 16:23

Related Posts with Thumbnails